Well Summer is here and is almost gone. Have you noticed that life is in the fast lane these days. Many of my clients have been coming in and thinking they are the only ones experiencing the “crazies”. It is what is going on in the World right now and if you are living on planet Earth you are right in the midst of it! Relationships are breaking up or taking on a new dimension, health crisis's are taking place, jobs are being lost or you are being rerouted, old ways of doing things are just not working anymore…..sound familiar?
This is an exciting time and also an anxious time for many. Many of you have been doing a lot of personal work and working on your issues. Many of you are experiencing the opportunities of a lifetime coming true. These are the times we are living in.
How do you handle all these quick changes in your life? Surrender is the key. Let go and Let God. It’s not in your hands anyway. There are ways to help these transitions and to relieve your self inflected stress.
- Take time out and Breathe. Breathing is a good thing. Deep breaths nourish the body and the soul and help you find your center.
- Quiet time without external interruptions. Yes, I believe you can find at least 15 minutes a day to be with just you. Walking outside, in nature, is a wonderful way to find yourself and discover the real important things in life. Sitting and allowing your mind to clear, or simply doing something for you lets the “inner you” know you care.
- Keep your mind active. Read and open up to new ideas and concepts. Get out of your past and into the present. The future hasn’t happened yet, the past is a done deal so really, all you have is now anyway.
- LAUGH. And I mean LAUGH. When was the last time you just laughed your butt off! See a funny movie, get together with people that make you smile, read a comic book. Lighten up and everything lightens up. Laughing and fun are good, really good.
If you are undergoing some serious physical, emotional , mental or spiritual trials there are many qualified practitioners that can work with you. From therapeutic massage, BodyTalk®, counseling, reiki to qigong, martial arts, yoga, pilates there is a way for you to discover you and what works in your best interest for everyone’s highest good.
Friends, family and community are where we are headed. Help others and let others help you. It’s all we have you know….each other.
"To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world."
LYMPH DRAINAGE THERAPY:
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM & DETOXIFY YOUR TISSUES!
The proper functioning of the lymphatic system is critical to our body’s ability to drain stagnant fluids, detoxify, regenerate tissues, filter out toxins and foreign substances, and maintain a healthy immune system (Asdonk, 1970, Adair & Guyton, 1982).
Lymph vessels rely upon hundreds of tiny muscular units contracting throughout the body to propel lymph flow (Mislin, 1961). These contractions enable the lymph vessels to transport numerous substances (ie. Proteins, toxins, hormones, fatty acids, immune cells) to lymph nodes, which can then process them. The action of these muscular units can be hindered or stopped, however, due to surgery, trauma, burns, infections, substantial swelling, fatigue, stress, or age. When the lymph circulation stagnates, fluids, proteins, cells and toxins accumulate, and cellular functioning is significantly compromised (Adair, Guyton, 1982). This may open the way to many physical ailments and hasten the aging process.
What can you do right now to support your lymphatic system?
The lymphatic system pumps only about 1.5—3 liters of fluid a day, but a healthy person’s system can accommodate 10—20 liters. There are actions you can take on your own to take advantage of this unused capacity in your lymphatic system.
- Deep breathing—this has been shown to help circulation of the lymph, particularly in the thoracic duct, the largest vessel in the lymphatic system.
- Get moving! During exercise, the deep lymphatic circulation increases 5 to 15 times (Guyton, 1985). Swimming, with the added benefit of external compression, and walking are some of the best ways to increase lymph circulation.
- Manual Therapy—70% of the lymph circulation happens just under the skin. This superficial lymphatic circulation is not directly affected by the exercise so Lymph Drainage Therapy can be particularly useful for moving the superficial lymph system.
What is Electro-Lymphatic Drainage? How it works.
The Lympstar Pro produces information called “ noble ionization”, which is enclosed in a Pyrex glass tube. While you, the client, lies comfortably on a massage table, the glass tubes are placed on the body sites of the lymph. The gases are excited by electrical current. That radiates from the tube through the entire bioenergy system of the body. The electric charges stimulate , re-polarize, and reestablish ideal frequency and energy of the individual cells, tissues, and the entire lymphatic system. Increases circulation causing retained congested areas to flow. Stagnation is reversed and the lymph system is now free to perform it’s cleansing functions, detoxifying and enhancing immunity. You are left calm and rejuvenated!
For your first appointment we recommend blocking a two hour time period.
A session is $ 80. An appointment is necessary and further instructions will be given at this time.
Introducing our new Amethyst Bio-Mat featuring
Far Infrared and Negative Ion Technology
Imagine melting away your stress on an Amethyst Bio-Mat. The gentle warmth of the Bio-Mat gives you an overall massaging effect; soothing nerves and muscles. You’ll feel rejuvenated and renewed in both body and mind.
The Bio-Mat is the only mat of its kind to combine Far Infrared Rays, Negative Ions and Amethyst for a true mind, body and spirit healing experience. Life force energy is restored and blockages are released, the body has the capacity to heal and bring itself back into balance. Let the Bio-Mat put you into a state where true relaxation and healing is achieved.
Regular use of the Bio-Mat can provide long-lasting benefits. It has been known to improve immune system function, improve skin, reduce stress and fatigue, ease joint pain and stiffness, burn calories and control weight, remove toxins, and relieve pain.
Hours are by appointment only.
To make an appointment:
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Newsletter!